Saturday, April 12, 2014

From Ted:  This will be my 4th trip to the Philippines and the 1st time as an ambassador volunteer.  As I prepare for this journey I am reminded of the wonderful experiences and dear friends that that I have come to know there.  I can only describe the Philippines as "organized chaos" in a beautiful country. While I am excited to see old friends, I know that we also have some serious business to tend to.  We will be meeting 9 children who will be looking to us to help them find their forever families.  As I think about that, I am scared, yet honored to have the opportunity to be their advocate and ambassador in the United States.  So, in less than 2 weeks a group of ambassadors heads out to touch the lives of children who are anticipating what might be next in their journey.  Please pray for our group that we travel safely and that our work in the Philippines will result in homes for the kids that we will meet.  Stay tuned for follow-ups as we journey between April 21st and May 3rd.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your HONEST comments, Ted, about your excitement, yet anxiety, about the upcoming trip. You and Carol will be wonderful ambassadors to this very important mission. God speed! The Hildes

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message -